A good friend who rushes from Osaka! I was on a business trip to Tokyo today ...


47350599_2260669040670413_8519769077084848128_n.jpg
Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
A tweet from the director!
Blogger version


Teru-chan comes on a business trip to Tokyo ~~~ Make a reservation! ! (# ^. ^ #)


He came from Osaka
Unnie who runs Pilates Studio!



I ’ve been talking a lot from before.




I knew that the Cosmo Clinic Annex would be closed at the end of November.


Because there was an older sister's work in Tokyo this time ...




I have to take care of my body ...

Can't guide the customer's body (> _ <)



I'm flying around recently.

Are you often not in your studio?




Moreover, because the previous day was also a birthday

This time, the usual special menu ☆




I met at a management school,
They are friends who studied in the same group.
It feels like I've been friends for a long time ~~





I am a good friend of Osaka who cares about me.

Thank you (# ^. ^ #)



I have friends who support me when it ’s hard


One year ago ... the director who was a lone wolf!


I couldn't consult anyone ...

No matter how hot it was, I was clenching my teeth.



The director now has friends who met at the merchant's school

They are the managers who can consult!


It's encouraging ~~



There are management friends all over the country ...

How strong is it? ?

Because it was a friend who was connected by having acted desperately last year

You understand my personality well (laughs)





After this ... go to the girls' association urged by seniors with my sister







To drink your favorite aperol tonic ...



Happy birthday! !



These two smiles ...

It is a smiling face that develops as a business person


Yeah, my older sister in Osaka is also from a physical education university ...

(Laughs)



The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!