Women's association in Ebisu with merchant sisters! It ’s a question and a conference!


46800612_2250680575002593_5884377264518332416_o.jpgCosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
A tweet from the director!
Blogger version


Prepare a girls-only gathering in summer from a senior merchant
I was asked ...


In Ebisu,

Finally, we have a girls' party!


For the time being, me ...

I'm a boy ~~~


In summer, let's have a girls-only gathering from merchants' sisters

And I was asked to adjust the gathering of members
It was difficult.

why? When it comes to the flow of girls' associations ...

With my sister in Osaka ...
It was because I went to rice after the treatment.


Why is it last year?
Because I became an Onee character

It ’s not onee…
It is often misunderstood (; ^ ω ^)


Originally I like eating and walking ...

I'm looking for a fashionable shop.

That's why girls are so powerful ~ (laughs)

Usually, self-cooking for saving & vegetable-centric & detox purposes
It's a meal ~~



I knew my sister in Osaka would come to Tokyo


People who gather at once ~
Contact me (# ^. ^ #)

From a beauty salon in Harajuku
There was hope of super delicious pudding ...


The shop is closed on Sundays ...

From an older sister in Osaka ...
Aperol tonic wants to drink
Because there was an order ...

46493591_2233370570066927_7354572680500084736_n.jpg


Then, delicious chicken! !

I went to Torikoya.


Merchant sisters

Because there is a wealth of information ...

Because it was a good shop, I was able to tell you a lot.

My Cosmo Clinic's lighting for the main hospital
A small work seems to be possible! !

Because I ’m hitting Tokyu Hands with that kind of material
If you ask the clerk, you will understand ...

I'll go there for the time being!


A new menu was proposed,
Menu not done elsewhere

Oh ~ is it really?
Thinking from theory, you should also check material costs


To the elder sister of the beauty salon in Harajuku ...
Close the second store annex and integrate with the main hospital
I didn't talk to you

You were surprised when you were a teacher.

I was also troubled. (; ∀;)


After making a decision, my feelings blew out!

Next time you leave the clinic, don't think about the interior yourself! !


I was asked to rely on my beauty sister.


After that ...

That person seems to be thriving


Because it was a gathering of managers from different industries

Thank you for your feedback

It evolves little by little.


The merchants ’sisters,
Delicious Torikoya dishes!
It looks like she liked the atmosphere of the store

I was in a good mood! !


Thank you for the fun conversation and information. . .


The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!