Emotion that I sympathized because I have a younger sister "Future Mirai"


38072310_2022463834490936_7716098885466193920_o.jpg





















This image is from Mirai in the future
A tweet from the director of the Cosmo Clinic!
Blogger version

why? What makes you feel like this ...
I suddenly want to be called an older brother ...


I went to see because it was just aired

"Future Mirai"
The story is ...

Suddenly younger sister

I'm not sure
Brother Kuan-chan

Things that have been monopolized ...

Suddenly my sister takes me away

Feelings of the youngest eldest son who wants to play together

I understand well ~ 😆
I want you to play with me now


A child
Suddenly there are times when you talk about things that don't mean

Because I have never met,
Hi-Grandpa-chan ... (; ^ ω ^)



Mysterious feeling of looking at children

And Mirai who meets her future sister

Oh, I ’m like this
I was doing it ~

And remember!



I like it ❤️


I feel like I've been called an older brother after a long time ❤️

I want to cherish this emotion

Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!