For this guy terminator! My face melted in the heat


1001902_500499746687360_904486799_n.jpg
A tweet from the director of the Cosmo Clinic!
Blogger version

Hello ~
This is Kawamata from the Cosmo Clinic.

Also, there is a typhoon Typhoon No. 13
Is it a direct hit tomorrow?
The heat up until the other day would have been difficult because the makeup was broken.
5 years ago, my face melted and my real face came out

Nostalgic photo

Sunlight is strong! My face on that day is ...

"Hot ~~~ (-_-) !!"

Director “Mikake-chan, it's hot today so please replenish it.”
Apparent "What's wrong with that face?"

Hmm? ?
Is something strange? ?

Immediately head to the mirror to confirm the handsome

Oh ~~~!
If you really feel that you have a hot line of sight ...
My skin has melted

Everyone looks back (; ^ ω ^)

 Definitely
A good man was walking around and turned around,


I was confident and thought ...
It ’s bad!

My identity came from the future

Did the terminator and identity become barrete? ?

I ’m really strong.

Some people who were insomnia and wondered about my work


Is it true baleta?

Thanks to everyone who comes in contact

I'm just working desperately ~~~
I want to be able to live with peace of mind
I still can't live like a person ...
If you don't work to systemize your income even if you don't work
To that end, more clinics became famous,
The staff grows up and everyone has a shop

(# ^. ^ #) Unless franchised

My working condition is

Certainly abnormal!

But compared to the world's managers ... it's normal!

Opening an independence is really hell

If you can earn millions, you can dream
The more you earn, the more taxed you are.
Why do you earn so much?
Even if you pay taxes, you can live with peace of mind.

Safe tax payment!
The teacher made me realize the meaning of my earning

Also, my body is like a terminator
Just right (# ^. ^ #)

Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!