I can feel the director's view of life ...


1069917_491865090884159_1773999348_n.jpg










































A tweet from the director of the Cosmo Clinic!
Blogger version
This is Kawamata from the Cosmo Clinic!

It's a series story (laughs)
Five years ago, I was thinking about this.

Because it was fun ~~

The patient often looked at the blog

I received an opinion, so I was looking for material.

Director who went to thank my friend Panda ...

Director “Panda-kun-Thank you for the other day!”

Panda-kun "N ??"

.
" Petit! ”


Panda-kun "I feel like I was called now ..."

Director: "Terrible! Panda! Stepping on me ..."

Panda-kun "Director, what are you doing there?"

Director: “I ’m here to step on you!
"Come to thank you (; ∀;)"

Panda-kun "It was so."

After all, until the conversation ends
Zu ~~~
It seems that it was Panda who stepped on the director-

Somehow it looks like my life so far ...

From my teacher and senior

You ’re not a brilliant player, so you ’re acting no mistake.
How far will you win?

Continue to be said that type
Regretful, regrettable

From there, I won the All Japan Championship!
I was not a shining player

It was a player climbing from the bottom (^ _-)-☆

I was going to thank you ...
I was stepped on ...

It ’s a lottery even for a lottery!

So ~~
So, you can buy lottery tickets and crawl up from the bottom right now.
Life reversal play!
Look at it now! !

Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!