Suddenly at midnight, head to Shinagawa cinema. I wanted to be called an older brother


37930884_2018366064900713_8521555096285216768_n.jpg
A tweet from the director of the Cosmo Clinic!
Blogger version

I'm living with strength
Sometimes it feels sad.

Due to the typhoon


Because there were many reservation changes


Do the tasks you have accumulated here


In a sense, I couldn't do office work


Just right!


I've been making it since before. The technical seminar LP is almost completed

What did you feel? ?

I want to be called my brother

A video is in my eyes ...



Go to Shinagawa cinema at midnight



Get your work done



23:50 headed for the movie



Because it's midnight, it's cheaper 1100 yen
Return is a taxi

A taxi is expensive, but ...


Usually a movie costs 1800 yen

When you return by train ...


Which is cheaper? ?



This time with iced coffee,
Popcorn chocolate bowl



Delicious crab

While watching a movie
When you are called with your brother

Remembering childhood😭

There are many other movies that seem interesting 🌟


I ’m curious about the Mission Impossible,


Also interested in Canini and Canina ...


Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!