There was a time when I was called an older brother.


38131812_2025205714216748_8499765906853855232_n.jpg


From the movie Mirai of the Future

A tweet from the director of the Cosmo Clinic!
Blogger version

Due to the influence of the movie I saw the other day ... (; ^ ω ^)


" brother! "



This word hasn't left my head all the time.


It ’s simple ~




Actually, I have a sister


by the way


With my brother

I had forgotten that I was no longer called



Now, “Anchan!”


 What? (゚ Д ゚)



why? Anchan? Not a mistake ...


The feeling that I changed my father from father to father


The one who was called brother



That's right-until elementary school



After entering junior high school, I was doing gymnastics in club activities.



Even if you are in the same house in junior high school and high school, the life time is shifted.


I have never met face-to-face for 6 years

Of course I have never had a conversation


Go to the university in Tokyo

I sometimes go back but I went to my junior high school

I have never seen a face!


2 years for working in the construction industry

Because I was flying around in the region as a field director



I have never met my sister for 12 years (; ^ ω ^)



Sometime

I,····
I was anchan (# ^. ^ #)





The word to say brother


Comfortable


From everyone, it is called Oppa


Brother in Korean!


I love this word too!


I don't like being called a teacher

There seems to be a wall ...





 #Director #Do your best #Older Brother #Sister #Work too much #Movie #Brother #Cute #Model #Too cute #Future
Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!