View the streets of Niigata from the train window ... (laughs)


Tweet from Cosmo Clinic Staff!
Blogger version


Hello!

It is Sato of staff (* ^^) v

I went back home for about 3 days!

I wrote before ... My parents' home is in Niigata (^^) /

I took a photo from the train this time ...

This is quite a country feeling (lol)

I grew up surrounded by rice fields and the sea.

There was also a rice planting class when I was in elementary school (precious experience)

When I went home, I met my friend's children after a long time!

When I met before, I was 1 year old ...

I ’m about to be three years old.

I became a very talkative child! Lol

I'm surprised at how much 3 years old speaks so much ('Д')


The other friend's baby was just a girl who was 1 year old

It was said that people might be crying because of the shyness.

I'm glad that I didn't cry at all, even if I hug it.

Why is the baby's skin like that?

I never got tired of touching it ♡

I want to return to the skin of that time ... (laughs)

I'm looking forward to seeing you next (^^) /

I was also able to refresh my mother's delicious home cooking!

Niigata is all about delicious food (* ^^ *)

I spent about half a day at the Ponshukan at Echigo Yuzawa Station.

This Ponshukan is an unbearable place for sake lovers

If you have an opportunity to go to Echigo Yuzawa Station

Please come and visit us! ! Click here for details! ↓


Then ♪

It's about time for the Bon Festival

If you are going home, please be careful!

Everyone looks fine ... nostalgic (^ _-)-☆The director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw
?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!