A school for merchants who considers issues together with friends in Kumamoto! How far will you study?


渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,鍼灸院,マーケティング.jpg


Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet from the director!
Blogger version


Classes in business basic classes for merchants


"Advertisement is to be increased by one every three days!"



Isn't it Cho-cho-Ultra-high pace?


It is said that the message does not sound if the persona shifts


I don't understand ...



Cosmo Clinic leaves leaflet data to staff.




The director takes time for video editing and blogging ...


Don't be afraid to make flyers ~



I'm working with the staff.



Bad habit of wanting to use jargon when leaving it to staff


Must be replaced by words understood by children


I need a final check



There is no rival store ...

And I don't want to be hurt!

And think how to think

What is there ...? ?


Occupied the area on YouTube!

I can do this (laugh)


Do you apply such an application in a lecture from a senior?

Secret cognitive activity!



Primary question!


Rename menu?


Does this change the reaction if I do it on the portal site?


I did various tests at @cosme, but what is not good is ••••


Is it a headline problem?

Is it a keyword issue?

How does it affect your heart?


I thought about it as a friend of Kumamoto, but my head is going to be punctured ... (Д)




With your heart with trouble

There is a gap between the keyword and what the healer thinks ~~


Even when I checked it with Google teacher, I noticed a considerable gap.


The director who has a strong awareness of things we do not know!



Why can you be so stoic?

Words told by friends studying together


"Because it's desperate!"



Anyway, I have no choice but to challenge


Yes, for future goals!



Read homework again!


"Weapon of influence" is the rule of return!


Read that again (; ∀;)


Reading time is not really ...




director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!