Two yolks from one egg! Somehow auspicious feeling!


渋谷区恵比寿・鍼灸・鍼灸院・ラーメン・縁起.jpg


Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet from the director!
Blogger version



If you try to eat Korean ramen bought at the Seoul market

Two yolks from one egg! !




I'm busy and I'm 4 o'clock in the morning ! I haven't eaten anything since morning ...



At the Seoul market, I bought an emergency food


"Anjo Ramen"


More than spicy ramen


Hotness is mild.



I don't even prepare dinner and just eat something ...

Make Korean ramen



Add this grated garlic and scallion to this spicy ramen

Try breaking the egg ... two yolks! !

I saw it after a long time (laughs)


I feel like I'm being driven all the time ... (; ^ ω ^)



And because there was only this food ...


I'm too happy



Delicious, but unhealthy for the body!


Because I can't make anything because there are no ingredients (; ^ ω ^)




 

director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!