Continue to study marketing because he is also a consultant director


東京、渋谷、恵比寿、鍼灸、整体、院長の勉強.jpg




Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet of director! !
Blogge version




Because it is the director who also consults ...


I went to the merchant's school again this time.




There were many things that I was worried about, but ...

It was the story with good timing ...



Until now, I have practiced what I learned ...

Director who continuously performs tasks




From October 2019 again ... the world is going crazy.




What is going on in the world?


What I particularly think recently is ...


Is Ebisu particularly different?


Is it strange throughout Japan?



I feel that I can no longer keep up with the movement in the world.




There was a Google update on January 14, 2020

Cosmo Clinic's homepage is displayed at the top

You've lived up until now



Until the last time, the homepage was also blown out of the area in a miserable situation

It was very hard



Word-of-mouth portal sites are currently being skipped in search rankings.


In the case of a portal site, it helps the company of that medium ...


The response is very late ... it doesn't seem to improve!

It is an era where even WEB professionals can not cope.




From October 2019

Increasing tax, increasing minimum wage in Tokyo, rugby world cup, typhoon, Halloween ...


Negative element leverage

I was really excited (;;)


This original article was written in November.




Do the opposite of a rival store!



At the management school, do what no one has done from the teacher!


Yes, I will be instructed



In the case of the director ...


Vtuber is only available in Japanese

The Japanese population is 100 million




Cosmo Clinic director acts on 7.7 billion people worldwide

Vtube is delivering videos with health stories in six languages ​​around the world.



the reason is··



The real intention is that no Vtuber distributes videos in world languages.



Doing exactly the opposite of people


There is no odd amount of work!

I don't have enough time


I have no choice but to work steadily (; ^ ω ^)



Because it predicts the future

Now I will succeed even if I struggle!


Don't quit taking the top!


Leadership profit! !


When you succeed, go to a level where your rivals will never catch up!




Same as the world of sports! !


If you give up ... it ends there!



When you reach the goal result,

What kind of world is ahead?





The dream of the director of the Cosmo Clinic is


The dream of opening 12 stores is no longer a dream. How many patients can this help!



Leave my therapeutic and marketing theories in this world

Have the staff take over


Even if the director has no successor ...



If there are staff who will be happy


that's fine!



This time, I noticed this!



I can't stop!


Physically and mentally hard



But it's me who is laughing in old age!


"Thinking becomes reality"


I'm grateful to have a fellow executive


It was a day with hope



Some of my friends want my marketing knowledge

Come on, let's do our best!







director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!