These owners are just terrible guys


懇親会で誰と繋がるのかビジネスでの意味もあります.jpg Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet of director! !
Blogger version


Second party of social gathering after class at merchant's school

Participate from the social gathering to the second party

Sometimes I want to drink alcohol too!


At this second party, what are your recent policies from seniors?

I'm asked ...


Hmm? Did you notice that I started something new?


It seems that my marketing method is worrisome (; ^ ω ^)



If you keep doing various marketing,

You notice something new.


It is a story if you go properly every day.



The way cognitive activities are shown changes.



However•••

Are you doing something new these days, so what is the direction?

You can get lost.



When you start a new thing, nobody is doing it

Sometimes I get lost.



In such a case, you can ask your manager's friends

I have to follow desperately ~ (; ^ ω ^)


ビジネスでの懇親会は誰と繋がるのか挨拶から始まる.jpg

This time, when I'm talking to my senior ...


You just have to go as you think

Is it good? Is it bad? Without thinking ...


Be told like that



I started an English version of my blog ...

The result was that the access was doubled!



That's amazing!



You need access to make money from your blog.

After all it is a matter of contents?


Because it is a diary ...


The direction as a strategy feels right



If you have a strategy, you have to make an aggressive blog (laugh)




Like in this article


I don't write much about the treatment ...

Now, if you write a treatment story on your blog, Google

Because there is a risk of being skipped in search.


Blogs for videos on YouTube,

Posting while understanding the danger.

This is because videos are the main.



I have a personal fan ... maybe this is good

There are many managers ...



Many people want to know what they are studying.


I have been studying marketing for two and a half years

Every day is a repeating test.




It's an article that exposes me

To make my personal fans



It doesn't matter if you don't need it.



This time I was asked to take a consultation


I want you to talk to your senior student ...


I'm doing the same manipulative treatment in Ebisu, so why don't you wear my Cosmo Clinic?

It was a story.


It is okay.

Cosmo Clinic is an acupuncture and moxibustion clinic, so patients do not wear it.



That's because it will never be a prospect.

This is because patients who do not recover after going to the clinic come to the COSMO Clinic.



Moreover, there is a difference in the amount of tasks in cognitive activities.



The amount of cognitive activity is much higher for me

If you lose that position ...

Take countermeasures just to retake


If you do more than my task amount

Challengers will fall (; ^ ω ^)



If you want to beat me who works almost without sleeping ...

If you don't work without sleeping, you can't do the task.


I have the guts that ordinary people can't do



What impressed me ...

A senior student is not a manager, but comes to study management


It is great!


And they participate in the class on their own.

It is not easy to do



When I study in my employer ...

Because the opinion disagrees with the management of the clinic


There is no point in being in that store


You will find it much better if you start your own.



I had a chance to talk with the student the other day ...

It was said that I understood the meaning to me.




Does a social gathering make sense?

It is not necessary if it is just a salaried worker or OL.



However···


The reality is that there is no one we can talk to.


I'm involved with a friend from a different business owner,

Sometimes we talk at social gatherings and ask for work.



I have more friends to help me with what I can't do

It leads to business.


Just talking with friends

You may notice something.


The director's friends are all students of this school

Sometimes I ask for a job.



Recently, teaching is more common than teaching

I have to make teaching a business ...

I have a technique





Cosmo Clinic for Acupuncture and Beauty Acupuncture in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku


The director was a former All-Japan Champion of Rhythmic Gymnastics during school days!

Having experienced many injuries and living a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident during the office worker era

From there, resurrect and jump into the world of acupuncture

Currently, it has been 10 years since the Cosmo Clinic was opened in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku.

The director alone has performed more than 28,800 treatments in a healer's life of 16 years.

Solve your physical problems!




YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!