Go to affiliate university for studying WEB! To replenish my missing knowledge


渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,鍼灸院,WEB,勉強.jpg


Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet from the director!
Blogger version


This time, studying web measures at an affiliate university! !

渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,鍼灸院,アフィリエイト大学.jpgI am preparing a blog site for affiliates (; ∀;)


Anyway ... Because it is proceeding simultaneously with YouTubeseo measures ...

He is the director who does not write affiliate blogs.



Really no time! !


However! Thanks to YouTube measures ...

Ebisu Acupuncture

Ebisu Maternity Edema

Ebisu Cupping

With keywords such as, I was able to make the search ranking first

It is the first place in the search keyword 20 items (laughs)


I did it!

not yet! I will attack!

First of all ... fill up the top with my videos in Shibuya and Ebisu!


The next ... secret (laugh)


If you take first place on YouTube search ...

From YouTube, you can lead prospects to your homepage.


Inquiries from patients suffering from physical pain are increasing.


The other day, I received a notification about breech treatment on YouTube.


It's a great marketing effect!

This is also a cognitive activity!


Think deeply about the patient's concerns

Make a video of the solution

Useful for you!


It's a business YouTuber!



My action is getting faster ... I went out and met many people


I understand that there are managers who want to know my method ...


Director who also has an SNS attracting classroom! !



Many managers want to know that strategy!


However, information is not enough to be bought.


There are things that you can teach even for free, but ...

I don't teach everything!


Because it is an SNS customer consultation ...

I will not tell you everything unless it is paid


I have been testing for 8 years

I know a lot of mistakes!


It's not just about attracting SNS.

If you don't do it strategically ...


If you do not know the characteristics of the SNS medium and the age group of the user ...

It has no meaning! Unfortunately ...


The current director is putting a lot of effort into YouTube.



To monopolize an area in Tokyo ...

Rival stores will be in a hurry now! I was the same before!


The difference in knowledge!


Knowledge is needed to make something that can compete with rivals!


You need to buy that knowledge.


Actually, I can do that because I bought that knowledge!

Of course, the course I bought is very expensive ...

I'm paying in installments.



When the communication speed becomes 5G in 2020, the way of advertising will change.



Do you not do it now and do it next year?

It will be a complete loss game.



I will share my knowledge with the manager who is troubled by marketing.


That knowledge can be overwhelming, especially in rural areas

You will be pleased! !


Already, there is a response in the region! Proven!


Store owners who are worried about attracting SNS customers


I will tell you my strategy for attracting SNS.


Of course it is charged. Consultations are accepted.

Say cheap at the front desk and expensive seminar at the back end


Don't say pallor!

Because ... it's troublesome!


That's why ... I'll give the price only to serious people.


There are two types of content!

It is a method to aim for the number one search on SNS attracting customers and YouTube.



Attracting SNS ... Teach the entire SNS one by one. YouTube includes everything from video creation to uploading



I will tell you how to aim for the first place on YouTube.

The students I teach are taught by YouTuber teachers

Less than 100 people in Japan!

I will teach you how!



Please consult seriously!


However, how to aim for the number one search on YouTube

I teach only a small group!



If there are too many rivals, everyone will be in trouble (; ^ ω ^)



If you think it is a lie, please search on YouTube!

Keywords are listed above!

Examine how much the Cosmo Clinic's videos are monopolized ... the result!




 

director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!