The ramen of Nanashi who happened to eat in Shibuya is delicious!



渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,ラーメン,食べ歩き.jpg


Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet from the director!
Blogger version


The other day, I stopped by involuntarily in Shibuya ...


Shibuya pork bone ramen

"Nanashi" (Nana)


Sorry for running out of blog material (laughs). . . .




Due to lack of sleep, consciousness jumps ...


For some reason ... Dandan noodles came to mind!



Because I was hungry because I had an errand in Shibuya ...


At a store I dropped by

"Nanashi"


I wanted to eat Tandan noodles.



it's interesting

It was delicious!

What does ordinary pork bone ramen look like? I was interested. The soup was delicious.



After this meal, head to Megadonki in Shibuya

Purchase equipment to use at COSMO Clinic

Looking at the ingredients, I bought an orchid ramen as a spare ...

This is one of the pleasures.


Ichiran's ramen is also delicious!



Shibuya also has many ramen shops ~

Sometimes, let's eat and walk around?


I have to take a break (laughs)


 

director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!