Study in a computer classroom!

渋谷区恵比寿鍼灸,整体,マッサージ,WEBマーケティング.jpg
Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)

Tweet of director! !
Blogge version




The director is a manager, so he needs to study the web.

The other day, I left the Cosmo Clinic and joined the affiliate university.




Make Cosmo Clinic known to patients with physical problems


We conduct web marketing as a management strategy.



Here, as trouble ...

If you use a computer for several years, problems will occur (> _ <)


The trouble of the PC is impatient!






Work stoppage due to computer failure!

Recently, there was a problem with a personal computer (; ^ ω ^)

I managed to solve it ... I was pretty impatient.



What should we talk about?

I participated with such a thought




There are many things that I have forgotten unexpectedly, so ...

You may notice when you join a course.




This time, seniors from Osaka ...

This time, I came from Osaka as a special lecturer

Listen to my senior ...


At the Cosmo Clinic, we consulted about the measures being taken.




the reason is··

When marketing as a city of Ebisu ...


Is the reaction strange?



Even if you send a DM, you will be back 80%! ?


I understand you will be moving,

You haven't sent a relocation notice, or there is no address in the first place


There are many unspecified addresses.


The fact that many people lie in public texts!

It's strange



Sending a DM in consultation with a senior will quit

This is a waste of money.


What's really strange is that you don't know that a medical record is a legal sentence?

Unlicensed manipulative treatment, relaxation, esthetics, but I understand ...

When you fill in a lie at an acupuncture and moxibustion clinic with national qualification

Don't you know that it will be called text forgery?



I'm sorry, but patient who is appropriate for personality is ...

I don't get healthy because my health is too low for my physical condition!



I'm sorry for the first time because I can't move because I'm so close

Repeat the same thing!



If you are really sick and have a high awareness of wanting to cure

Do not write false information.


Do people who lie write information about lies when they go to the hospital?

Even though the address is written on the health insurance card ...


Really doubtful



Increased tax in October 2019 and increased labor costs in Tokyo

Sudden recession: raising minimum wage by national policy

Doesn't the government understand that the recession will naturally occur because it will lead to staff reductions?


The current recession is a national story



Now the treatment industry has more stores than convenience stores!


Income sources other than treatment are needed

The first thing I noticed was Vtube


How about Vtube in Thai as suggested by the web teacher?


Director's colleagues are expanding into overseas Asia

There was a suggestion that he could help a video ad for a therapist


The language worked!


However, I understand that the software I use is not compatible

Abandon! (> _ <)!



Of my Vtube channel

I need to upload more videos


Vtube edits videos in six languages ​​around the world



The amount of work is amazing! !



There are various places where you can consult ...

I'm really grateful


If you are a business owner and are not good at WEB, please contact us

Introducing the seminar conducted by the director



The director also provides guidance on web marketing for media mix strategies.

Please contact us if you are a manager and want to know








director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!