The wrong weight loss in the world! There is nothing good to try


渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,美容鍼,減量.jpg

Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet of director!
Blogger version


I went up to 8.45kg weight loss (◠‿◠)




Last September weight 75kg
66.55kg when measured in June



8.45kg weight loss!



I was too busy ... the post was delayed (^ 記事 ^;)



The weight peaked last September.


I started to release toxins in the body ...

Combat training! !




Simultaneous weight loss and detoxification while increasing muscle strength

Yeah, I also have mental training



Because there is also a Rotisserie syndrome as a period ...


Weight loss in the last nine and a half months has never rebounded


Progressing at a very good pace



Why don't you rebound?



That's because you're improving your strength!




Basal metabolism is determined by muscle mass!





Human body temperature is determined by the amount of muscle strength! !

The more muscle you have, the easier it is to lose weight!




That's why you need aerobic exercise! !


Even if you enjoy and lose weight, nothing is good!


Because you have less muscle mass ...



You can gain muscle and gain weight!

Instead, your body will be slim!


The body line looks beautiful!



I'm pretty careful about my diet

The content of what to eat.


Don't eat any convenience store lunches!


People who eat three convenience store lunches have bad atopy and complexion!



A meal of the day is basically one meal.



Weight loss while improving muscle strength healthy


It is difficult without knowledge! If you can not be stoic, it will not continue



If you ca n’t control your weight,

I think so.



In my case, endotoxin was dangerous

I'm doing it to remove the poison ...



As a result, weight loss and slim body!




Looking at my recent photos ...

Are you too thin?

Did you do that (laughs)



Was feeling good and was losing weight



What will the next blood test look like?



If you promote body remodeling and detoxification of endotoxin


It becomes anti-aging ...

Also, I will rejuvenate! !



After a while, in the series I tried

Upload a video!


Teru's

Combat training experience


I don't know who sees it ...






director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!