You only have to talk when you need it! Work time is finite!


渋谷区恵比寿,鍼灸,鍼灸院,背中で語る.jpgCosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)

Tweet of director!
Bloogger version


Director who does not speak much in words!

"Speaking on my back"



During training,


One piece that was taken with the timing shifted (laugh)



The words floating in my head ...

"I don't speak in words"


If it was a man, he would speak


I remembered my father (laughs)




If you know, you think you know


The director rarely talks at drinking parties such as social gatherings


I have no idea who is talking what ...




I hate drinking in large groups! !



Recently, the social gathering feels wasted time


Just for networking. Sometimes I connect with amazing people (laughs)



With a small number of people to drink, in a slow time

I like drinking and talking

Calm down.



The same is true at work, basically with staff

No conversations at all!


Just talk about what you need

Just instruct and check


Conversation, honestly wasted time!


If you have such a spare time, video editing is more useful for people in the world!


Speak what you need, only when you need it! !



He acknowledges that there may be an anachronism, and that it is clumsy!


Director who practiced silently since the athlete days

As a result, I became the All Japan Champion! !



You've grown up right now ~


I'm ready to abandon everything for my goals!



Speaking of stoic

If it's for a goal, don't choose any means! If you decide to do it, until you succeed

I just believe and push forward ...


I have no time to say whining

After all, not everyone helps


"Give me pity!"

That's a quote (laugh)



Work silently.


Why?


There is a goal! !



Same as ant and grasshopper talk

The director is Ali!


If talking about a turtle and a rabbit

The director is Tortoise!


Build on what you need to do silently toward your goal


so!



words are not necessary! !

If you are a man, speak on your back!



Today, such words come to mind for some reason


A man who lived in Showa!


A few years ago, my father felt amazing


The director has no memory of talking so much with his father


At one point, I felt when I looked at my father's back.

He was talking on his back ...


My father is not good at talking too much

"Okay, I felt amazing."


Rhythmic gymnasts are basically narcissists ...



Please give up (laughs)



10 months since last September

Continues combat training


The program is also challenging for the sixth piece!



This combat 27 is dangerous! !



Karate and kickboxing

And fast! !


To be able to do it to the end for 60 minutes

It will take a month



The next time you meet, it will be even more macho!




Don't be misunderstood!



I'm not a scary person!


Work is dexterous, but socializing is clumsy!



I just work silently and purely


I ca n’t help playing because I do n’t know ...



I was a player when I was a student, so I don't know how to play

I only know how to practice to become an All Japan Champion (laugh)

That is more amazing!


 If it's about work, you can talk hotly ~




director of the Cosmo Clinic in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, is the former all-Japan champion of rhythmic gymnastics when he was a student! I experienced a lot of injuries and lived a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident when I was a salaried worker. It is the ninth year. The treatment results imitate more than 27,000 treatment results in the life of a 15-year therapist. Solve your physical problems!

YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1


YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

ウイルスの少ない所で遊ぶには?鍼灸院は消毒にうるさいから安全だな!