The power of intonation that merchants should train their talk skills

 
経営の勉強で、声のイントネーションについて言われる.jpg
Cosmo Clinic (Cosmo Acupuncture Massage Clinic)
Tweet of director! !
Blogger version



Study at a merchant's school in December!


Participate in the morning practice before the merchant's school.



What am I doing recently?


At this time, I realized that I wouldn't understand! !




After finding a new discovery in November, I am steadily promoting new things (; ^ ω ^)



When I am doing my current work with my best, I can not see the surroundings


The economy has deteriorated since October 2019

October and November continued to be unsatisfactory




In October, many people watched typhoon problems and rugby World Cup TV


Rugby knew the influence of drama



I have to do a lot of tasks and work while fainting


I will fall down soon (; ^ ω ^)




Video editing has definitely improved

Is the question a story?


Blogs and English versions for overseas are often seen


I'm doing various challenges

Is marketing in Japan ignorant?


I was worried about it




The work you are doing to laugh in the future

Do you feel like going through the thorny path (; ^ ω ^)




Be aware of your changes and consult

I told my seniors that I wasn't laughing



"Did you notice?"


Are you told by seniors? ?



I ’m shooting a video and it ’s late night

Because it is a serious treatment story ...



I can't laugh! !



Could this lead to management problems?



So that you can laugh naturally

Why don't you just watch comedy shows for a while?


What should I look at?




I was worried.


From a teacher's story ...


Kansai people's intonation is easy to listen!

When we do talk training…



The teacher told me that

"Ayakoji Kimimaro" To refer to that moderator's way of talking ...



Training? ? ?



Isn't both laugh training and talk training possible?


Once you can do that,



Will it go up?



Speaking is more dynamic and easier to hear



I went back to the clinic and saw a video of Ayakoji Kimimaro right away ...


The director who has many friends in the Kansai area did not feel uncomfortable ...



I saw a comedy, but ...


After all it is not interesting ...


that? ?



Watching YouTube for study is more interesting


Knowing ways you don't know at work output

It's because the person who performs it is represented by a number!



How serious are you?


In various ways, too desperate ...


After all, I can't laugh (; ∀;)




This has to make a character forcibly ...

From this time, I began to think about cosplay ...


I can only find my way to becoming an actor ...



After that, if I was doing makeup with my senior and talking about shooting a movie from cosplay

It is said that you will be excited now


She seems to be talking happily.



I will try to tell the patient that it is an interesting person.


Laughter has the power to save people! (^^)!






Cosmo Clinic for Acupuncture and Beauty Acupuncture in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku


The director was a former All-Japan Champion of Rhythmic Gymnastics during school days!

Having experienced many injuries and living a bedridden life due to a broken neck in a traffic accident during the office worker era

From there, resurrect and jump into the world of acupuncture

Currently, it has been 10 years since the Cosmo Clinic was opened in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku.

The director alone has performed more than 28,800 treatments in a healer's life of 16 years.

Solve your physical problems!




YouTube 教えてテルちゃん!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCen01uuZZ97l4_Z_-RlG9lw?disable_polymer=true?sub_confirmation=1



YouTube 小宇宙ひめかの気になった話
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oAbSE-M4dO8_OLyzdT_nw?sub_confirmation=1


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

After all, this world is "Human bastion is horse"

最後まで仕事を頑張ってくれたスタッフにはご褒美でご飯をごちそうする

手先が器用な院長が、院内の照明器具を加工して素敵な雰囲気を作りました!